Sunday, August 24, 2008

Whats new....




So Devin went to Gen Con last week. Its a big tournament in Indiana where he plays lots of nerdy games and trys to win stuff. He didnt win the big prize ($2,000.00) but he did win a nice I-Pod!

If was my first time all by myself in the new house. It wouldnt have been so bad if we didnt have a broken front door! It was actually my fault... a few weeks back Dev, Britton and I went out for a late night snack. When we got back, we realized I had locked the door without bringing any of the keys with us! So we figured we had 3 options: break a window, break the door in, or call a locksmith. Keep in mind, this is all at 1:30 am. So somehow, Dev decided that breaking the door in was the best option. It still hasnt been fixed either.

I got a new car! Its a 2004 red Chevy Cavalier. Its really great having a reliable car now. My mini van was great, but it was old and worn out. I'll have to post pictures of it and the front door!

No comments: